Over the past ten years, the Vermilion “Refer and Restore” course has taught dozens of dentists to restore their own patient’s dental implants. The course will enable you to confidently select the correct cases for you to treat, give you an insight into implant surgery, and teach you how to restore and maintain single implant crowns.
“Hands on, great speakers and empowering.”
Split in to three modules, the course will cover:
- Introduction to implants, live implant surgery, SAC classification, how to take an implant impression, the business case
- Fit of implant crown, material choices and the implant – abutment interface
- Live implant surgery, implants and periodontal disease, implant complications, patient implant journey and VIMP (Vermilion’s Implant Maintenance Plan)
“I like the way it was structured so that you could practice on a model to fully understand the procedure.”
Dates for the 2023 event are as follows:
- Refer and Restore, Part 1 | Thursday 27 April
- Refer and Restore, Part 2 | Thursday 18 May
- Refer and Restore, Part 3 | Thursday 15 June
Please note that our Refer and Restore programme fee is £595 which includes a Southern Implants restorative kit and course materials in the form of a bound handbook. Ongoing mentorship will be provided by the clinical team at Vermilion including practice visits by Refer and Restore Ambassador, Jenni Wilson RDN.
“The practical demonstrations and photography were really useful. The course covered all aspects.”