Vermilion is an award-winning, private dental referral clinic offering its patients multi-disciplinary care, and brings together orthodontics, periodontology, endodontics, restorative dentistry and oral surgery under one roof.
About the Role
We require an exceptional Receptionist/Administrator to join Vermilion’s front office team, and contribute to the delivery of top-level patient service and experience, as well as the overall company success. As Vermilion’s Receptionist / Administrator based in Edinburgh, the role is full-time, over four week days, working 10 hours per day from 8am – 6.30pm. The successful candidate will earn a fantastic salary and will have access to our excellent company benefits.
A relaxing level of care and an exacting standard of service to suppliers and clients and referring dentists is at the heart of what Vermilion does. As Receptionist / Administrator, you are the first point of contact; you must be a true ‘people person’, and you must use your high-quality customer service skills, and your experience with CRM systems – including booking and invoicing capabilities – to add value and ensure a level of exemplary service, for which Vermilion is well-recognised.
What you will bring:
- Immaculate appearance, matched only by your warmth and friendliness
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Professionalism, discretion and empathy, which can be applied when working under pressure
- Experience of and confidence with booking systems, ideally within the hospitality or medical fields
- Team-focus; a strong desire to help your colleagues
- Strong problem skills
- A passion for professional development
What you will do:
- Give a warm welcome as you efficiently and professionally check in patients and update records accordingly
- Scan and store medical records
- Answer the switchboard, screening and directing calls
- Develop a knowledge and understanding of treatments and procedures offered, alongside billing and accounts
- Liaise with dentists, dental laboratories and other clients/suppliers
- Other administration duties
“Stronger as a team, than as individuals”
As part of the Vermilion team, you will gain access to fantastic benefits:
- 30 days annual leave (inc. six statutory bank holidays) pro-rata 1
- Your birthday off2
- 5% employer pension contribution3
- £25 per month towards a gym membership4
1 Every two years, you will receive an extra day of holiday up to a maximum of five days
2 Applicable after one year of employment in the company
3 T&Cs – staff must be part of the pension scheme
4 T&Cs – proof of gym membership must be presented to your line manager. Money will be paid within your salary each month
To apply, please send your CV to the Deputy Practice Manager at Pauline.McKenzie@Vermilion.co.uk. The closing date for applying is Wednesday 26th January at 5pm.